Thursday, August 13, 2009


My dad came to visit from San Diego! He was here for 4 days and I spent every night that I could with him! The first night we hung out at my Grandma's house while Adah was the center of attention, playing with toys and refusing to let anyone relax. :)




The 2nd night we had dinner at my place and played cards while enjoying the view of the valley and a wonderful sunset.

The next day, I took a half day off work and we went up to Sundance and walked around while waiting for our river rafting bus to arrive. We then rented a 4 man raft and went down the provo river! It was an absolute blast! Took us about 2 hours to get down the river and when we were on the last leg of the river, we got soaked by some teenagers that thought we needed to cool down. :) The water was 46 degrees so it was quite a shock at first but gave us a good laugh! On our way down the canyon we decided to hike up to bridal veil falls. What an incredible feeling it was to be misted by the freezing water while standing on the edge of the waterfall. :)

On his last day in town, he worked on my brothers bronco, and we enjoyed a late lunch before saying our goodbyes! It had been 9 months since I saw my Dad last, hopefully I'll get to make a trip down to Cali before too much time passes. Sure enjoyed having him here!

No comments:

Background